Montag, 5. Januar 2009

Fade Away

auch dieser song ist etwa 5 jahre alt.
das video liess sich nicht anhängen, war wohl zu "üppig".
also ein link zu youtube.
http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=PA6McR86UTA

I still love you
Though we are divorced
I still love you
never allowed to see you again

i should have forgotten you
but i cannot find a grave
for all those feelings
which i want to save

i listen to you
when your talk silently
hearing your voice
though are not with me

i don"t want to loose
what is left in my heart
i once had to choose
but it tears my soul apart


i feel your long hair falling on me
i feel your breasts on mine
i feel everytihng of you
nearly all the time

i give you kisses
you don”t feel that
i”m longing for you
but you never will come back



You seemed to last forever
But you slowly fade away

2 Kommentare:

  1. schöööön! - ja, LIEBE bleibt. die partnerin/der partner mag gehen, LIEBE SELBST bleibt. vielen dank für deinen beitrag lieber wolf

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. "DU" bist immer geliebt, wenn "DU" liebst...

    AntwortenLöschen